Arrival will be on a Friday afternoon. Departure on the Friday morning. Numbers on our holidays are limited to 10 places to guarantee individual attention.
The package will consist of:
- Yoga classes daily from Saturday. One in the morning, one in the early evening (there will be a gentle evening class on the arrival day). Eleven classes in all, you are free to join as many or few as you wish. The evening session may be a shorter yoga practice, a guided walk or the option of an Alexander Technique class.
- Accommodation will be in a local self-contained studio (2) or shared villa (2-4) if preferred. All accommodation will be traditionally Greek and have cooking facilities.
- One completely free day (Tuesday).
Yoga mats will be provided, but feel free to bring your own.
Yoga classes will be held either in the studio or on the terrace outside the studio if preferred.
Not Included in the price:
- Flights to Greece (Skiathos, Thessaloniki, Athens)
- Transfers from Airports to Alonissos. For ‘Flying Dolphin’ Hydrofoil tickets and bookings please visit www.hsw.gr
- We will meet you at the port on your arrival in Alonissos.
- Meals (you can try the many tavernas and cafes locally).
- Holiday insurance.
- Transport (accommodation will be in the old village). A regular bus service from the old village to Patitiri is in operation. Taxis are readily available. You also have the option to hire a car or a scooter. We can arrange this for you if required. From Patitiri (the port) there are boat trips and boat taxis available to take you around the island.
The cost per person for a week (based on shared accommodation) is €400, payable on your arrival.
Partners not participating in the Yoga course €250. Single supplement cost is €600.
2008 Holiday Dates
- Friday 29th August – Friday 5th September
If you have already booked a package holiday through Olympic, Kosmar, Sunvil or another agent to Alonnisos and your holiday coincides with an intensive yoga week, you can join the classes. The cost will be €150 for the 11 sessions. ) Note that this price is for the Yoga classes only. Any partners wishing to come and not participate in the yoga classes can pay for accommodation only. There are also drop-in classes running throughout the year (see classes & treatments).